Day 3 - Automation and Data Management
Stuart Sumner, Editorial Director, Computing and Delta
More details coming soon!
- How can data provide insight on your customer’s behaviour?
- How do customer’s use your website?
- How can data be used to improve your customer’s experience?
- How to create a seamless digital journey for your customer.
This presentation will focus on robotics Process Automation (RPA) and wider AI capabilities and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) approach and platform. It will explore the way in which RPA and AI can be delivered at scale and pace, maximising benefits and contributing to service transformation.
Hayley Addison, Lead Product Owner, Department for Work and Pensions
- How valuable is automation for your company?
- With furloughed workers and tighter budgets, what processes can be optimised through automation?
- How would automation impact the workforce?
- How to incorporate automation into the wider business strategy?
- How is big data driving changes in governance and leadership?
- What is the impact of Brexit on data storage?
- What are the implications of data analytics within the cloud?
- How to anticipate and adapt with regulations?
- Where would AI / ML bring ROI to your organisation?
- What are the biggest growth opportunities for these technologies within your organisation?
- How to incorporate AI / ML into the wider business strategy.
- Are your data architecture foundations ready?
Professor Huseyin Seker, Associate Dean (Research & Enterprise), School of Computing and Digital Technologies, Staffordshire University
Neil Walker, Chief Architect, Covea Insurance Digital
- Can AI benefit your cyber-security infrastructure?
- What are the advantages of pre-emptive rather than reactive technologies?
- The business impact of being able to interpret and visualise your threat data.
- Is hotdesking a thing of the past? What does this mean for your infrastructure and resources?
- How will demands on hardware be altered? What can you do with redundant kit?
- Is your organisation ready for a virtual desktop infrastructure?
- How will this affect your business continuity plans? Could they be automated?
Alex Denley, Director of Innovation and Transformation, London South Bank University
- Where have the most significant technology transformations taken place during 2020?
- How has technology’s role within society, and organisations, been impacted through COVID-19?
- What are the future trends likely to be over the next two years?